Situational Judgement Test revision
Entry to the Foundation Programme has become highly competitive over recent years. One of the main determining factors in whether you get your first
choice placement depends on performance in the Situational Judgement Test (SJT).
This type of test format will be new to many candidates. It is therefore important to try and familarise yourself with both the format and typical themes
that you will encounter.
As the SJT has become such a key part of the final year for medical students we have produced a resource that combines both revision for medical student
finals with preparation for the Foundation Programme 2017 SJT. We also include a Prescribing Skills Assessment module as this is now being trialled in many medical
The clinical question bank focuses on core finals topics and is constantly updated.
Other key features include:
Why not take a free demo?
- Compare your performance to other candidates who are about to sit finals. How are you doing compared to your colleagues? Are you ready
to sit the exam?
- Questions can be answered in revision mode or test mode, which allows you to create timed tests and mock exams
- Extensive teaching notes accompany each question. These build to form a reference library you can access at any time
- Questions are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and consistent with current guidelines and clinical practice
- As you progress through the questions a series of key points are stored. These high-yield facts are invaluable for last minute revision
Am I on track to pass? How do I compare to others?
Passmedicine constructs a histogram based on other candidates scores which is updated on a daily basis. This not only allows to see where you are
in the pecking order but also helps predict whether you're ready to take the exam.
All the features you'd expect. And more.
Revision mode, timed tests, extensive performance analysis and powerful question review functions. Not only are Passmedicine questions accompanied by answers there are also revision notes under each question. Flag questions, add your own revision notes and much more...
Introducing the knowledge tutor. Harness the power of spaced repetition learning.
As well as our established, conventional question banks Passmedicine has developed the knowledge tutor. We've taken the results of the latest trials in memory science and applied them to medical revision. What this means in practice is a powerful system that drills
key, high-yield, exam related facts into you.