MRCP Part 2 Written revision
Our MRCP Part 2 question bank builds on the success of our MRCP Part 1 resource. It features over 2,300 single best answer (SBA) questions, covering the whole of the UK Specialty Training Curriculum for Core Medical Training. In keeping with the MRCP Part 2 exam many of the questions are based around images, including radiology slides, ECGs and dermatology photographs.
Whilst subscription allows access to Passmedicine's extensive collection of revision notes it should be noted that there is no overlap with the Part 1 resource in terms of questions - all are written specifically for the Part 2. The knowledge tutor is also specifically designed to drill high-yield MRCP Part 2 facts into you.
Other key features include:
- Compare your performance to other candidates who are about to sit the MRCP. How are you doing compared to your colleagues? Are you ready to sit the exam?
- Questions can be answered in revision mode or test mode, which allows you to create timed tests and mock exams
- Extensive teaching notes accompany each question. These build to form a reference library you can access at any time
- Questions are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and consistent with current guidelines and clinical practice
- As you progress through the questions a series of key points are stored. These high-yield facts are invaluable for last minute revision
Why not take a free demo?
MRCP Part 2 Written subscription options
Am I on track to pass? How do I compare to others?
PassMedicine constructs a histogram based on other candidates scores which is updated on a daily basis. This not only allows you to see where you are in the pecking order but also helps predict whether you're ready to take the exam.
All the features you'd expect. And more.
Revision mode, timed tests, extensive performance analysis and powerful question review functions. Not only are PassMedicine questions accompanied by answers there are also revision notes under each question. Flag questions, add your own revision notes and much more...
Introducing the knowledge tutor. Harness the power of spaced repetition learning.
As well as our established, conventional question banks PassMedicine has developed the knowledge tutor. We've taken the results of the latest trials in memory science and applied them to medical revision. What this means in practice is a powerful system that drills key, high-yield, exam-relevant facts into you.