Applied Knowledge Test revision
Our question bank has over 3,600 Single Best Answer and Extended Matching Question for the new style Applied Knowledge Test (AKT). All question styles are covered, including data interpretation and picture questions.
The question bank focuses on core MRCGP topics and is mapped to the RCGP curriculum. We also regularly review feedback reports from the RCGP to ensure our AKT question bank covers areas in which candidates have difficulty.
Other key features include:
- Compare your performance to other candidates who are about to sit the AKT. How are you doing compared to your colleagues? Are you ready to sit the exam?
- Questions can be answered in revision mode or test mode, which allows you to create timed tests and mock exams
- Extensive teaching notes accompany each question. These build to form a reference library you can access at any time
- Questions are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and consistent with current guidelines and clinical practice
- As you progress through the questions a series of key points are stored. These high-yield facts are invaluable for last minute revision
Why not take a free demo?
Applied Knowledge Test subscription options
Am I on track to pass? How do I compare to others?
PassMedicine constructs a histogram based on other candidates scores which is updated on a daily basis. This not only allows you to see where you are in the pecking order but also helps predict whether you're ready to take the exam.
All the features you'd expect. And more.
Revision mode, timed tests, extensive performance analysis and powerful question review functions. Not only are PassMedicine questions accompanied by answers there are also revision notes under each question. Flag questions, add your own revision notes and much more...
Introducing the knowledge tutor. Harness the power of spaced repetition learning.
As well as our established, conventional question banks PassMedicine has developed the knowledge tutor. We've taken the results of the latest trials in memory science and applied them to medical revision. What this means in practice is a powerful system that drills key, high-yield, exam-relevant facts into you.