2017 GP ST Stage 2 - Specialty Recruitment Assessment (SRA) revision
Passmedicine has been helping doctors gain entry to GP training for over 8 years. Our comprehensive question bank has been used by thousands
of doctors over the past few years and is constantly updated in response to changes in clinical practice and feedback from our users.
In 2016 the GP Stage 2 resource was renamed the Specialty Recruitment Assessment (SRA)
. It is now also used for doctors applying to other specialties such as
radiology, psychiatry and ophthalmology.
The 2017 GP ST Stage 2/SRA resource is authored by practising UK doctors who have successfully applied for GP training in the past. We know the importance of relevance, accuracy and clarity
when spending the limited time you have revising.
What do you get with the 2017 GP ST Stage 2/SRA resource?
- Over 2,000 Single Best Answer and Extended Matching Questions for the Clinical Problem Solving paper
- Over 200 Professional Dilemma Questions of both types
Find out more about the GP recruitment process here.
If you have any questions please contact us
Other key features include:
Why not take a free demo?
- Compare your performance to other candidates who are about to sit the 2017 GP ST/SRA exam. How are you doing compared to your colleagues?
- Questions can be answered in revision mode or test mode, which allows you to create timed tests and mock exams
- Extensive teaching notes accompany each question. These build to form a reference library you can access at any time
- Questions are constantly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and consistent with current guidelines and clinical practice
- As you progress through the questions a series of key points are stored. These high-yield facts are invaluable for last minute revision
Am I on track to pass? How do I compare to others?
Passmedicine constructs a histogram based on other candidates scores which is updated on a daily basis. This not only allows to see where you are
in the pecking order but also helps predict whether you're ready to take the exam.
All the features you'd expect. And more.
Revision mode, timed tests, extensive performance analysis and powerful question review functions. Not only are Passmedicine questions accompanied by answers there are also revision notes under each question. Flag questions, add your own revision notes and much more...
Introducing the knowledge tutor. Harness the power of spaced repetition learning.
As well as our established, conventional question banks Passmedicine has developed the knowledge tutor. We've taken the results of the latest trials in memory science and applied them to medical revision. What this means in practice is a powerful system that drills
key, high-yield, exam related facts into you.